“A promiscuous person is a person who is getting more sex than you are.”Victor Lownes
What are your sexual plans for the New Year? From losing weight to making more money, there are new resolutions that many will start but by the time February and March roll in, they will quickly be forgotten. Have you ever thought about making a sexual resolution list for the New Year?
Boo’d up or not, you can step boldly into your sexual space for 2020! Let us take a look at a few simple things you can do to create a better sexual zone in the bedroom.
- Be comfortable being YOU! Your body, your complexion, your height, your weight and much more is all you. You are unique just the way you should be and you have to love yourself in order for someone else to love you just as much.
- Create a sexy atmosphere. Make sure your bedroom is neat, clean and a place of comfort. Add some candles, incense, and a seductive attitude along with some sexy music and be ready for some good love making regularly!
- If you’re single, put a friendly smile on your face and speak to everyone as you go throughout your day. Do not be afraid to say hello to that cutie that’s walking toward you. You never know, you may meet your next “Boo-thang.”
- Invest in some sexy underwear and sleepwear. Stop going to bed next to your lover in those torn draws and those old period panties. Get some new and sexy undergarments and lingerie. They can be as simple or as intricate as you would like them to be. Not only will you feel better but both you and your mate will appreciate the new add-ons.
- Tease through text. Send that steamy text message and that sexy midday photo. By the time you get off from work, you’ll be rushing to get home to each other. Just don’t drive too fast, you want to attract your lover not the police.
- Reinvent your sex life. Is there something you have been wanting to try but have been too nervous to talk to your bae about it? Talk to them. They may be up for something new. Try to reconnect with flirty conversations and touches. Try new sex positions, toys and other adult products.
- Single? Talk to that man or woman who you think is out of your league. You would be surprised to find out you two may have more in common than you think and would be a perfect match.
- Every month plan “special time” for you and your lover. It can be a dinner date, a soak in the tub after a long day or a day of pampering for you both.
- Take an adult class to add more spice and romance to your relationship. There are classes that will teach you how to give oral sex, sexy massages and more. Do some research and see what your city has to offer.
- Take turns reading an erotic short story or poems to each other. Go to a local bookstore to select some erotic books together, get your favorite alcoholic beverages and see how many stories/poems you can get through before you ravish one another.
The above suggestions are not etched in stone and steel. You can use them as is, tweak them to make them work for you and your lover and of course, you’re always welcomed to add to this list. Sex, intimacy and romance are such broad topics, you and your mate can get extremely creative. Reply back and let me know what fun and sexy ideas you and your mate came up with!
Special Announcement: What’s the difference between a hooker and a drug dealer?
A hooker can wash her crack and resell it.
5 thoughts on “Be Bold in 2020!”
It’s nice to know that after all these years, you still have it Karma Eve. I can’t remember where I first read your work, whether it was Blogger or Yahoo 360, but it’s been a minute.
You make some excellent points here. Sex should never get routine, even with those that have been together for years. We all owe it to ourselves and our significant others to keep things spicy……..and to have an open mind.
I like it.
If you keep posting, I promise that I will keep reading.
Noooo! Never routine! Let’s spice it up and keep it HOT! Thank you!
I liked your words and thoughts. We must do what we need to feel alive. We must like what we do and who we are.
I agree and I like how you said that. Thank you for reading!
LikeLiked by 1 person
You are welcome Karma Eve.