The Coronavirus got everybody fucked up on so many levels. We aren’t supposed to be no more than ten deep in a space, businesses are closing and causing hardworking people to be without a job and income, grocery stores are being ransacked and the world is on edge. Then you find yourself stuck at home with your mate. What are you going to do?
Here are some fun and sexy ideas to keep you and your lover sexually in tuned:
- Have an indoor picnic. Spread blankets and a few pillows on your living room floor and “camp out.” Lay out some good food and your favorite libations with a tasty dessert to close out this fun meal
- Try new moves. Try a new sex position once a day until this social crisis is over. Kama Sutra anyone?
- Play games. Play naked twister, strip poker or make up your own games to get you sexually closer
- Tub time. Soak in a tub filled with scented oils, bubbles with a few lit candles and listen to slow jams. Just chill
- Turn on the tunes. Dim the lights and play all slow songs from Marvin Gaye to Sade and Anita Baker to The Isley Brothers. Play nothing pass the 90’s era
- No electronics. Turn off the phones, games, television and block out the world. Make it all about you and your lover
- Play dress up. Dress in your finest and meet your mate at the dinner table. If you have young children, have them serve you like you’re at an upscale restaurant
- Lingerie play. Put on your sexiest lingerie and serve breakfast, lunch, dinner or even a snack to your lover like it’s something you do all the time. No big deal, right?
- Read to each other. Erotique Noire/Black Erotica or other similar erotic books are a good place to start. From poems to short stories, you and your lover are in for an interesting night
- Strip club night. With the announcement of the popular Atlanta strip club, Magic City and many other strip clubs that have closed due to the Coronavirus outbreak, you can do sum’n strange for a little change in your own home. Turn on some sexy music, get some ones and let it rip!
There are many more things that a couple can do to make things fun and interesting that will keep your mind off the chaos that is happening with the world. Don’t let these stressful times put a strain on your relationship. Tell a friend to subscribe to Chocolate Cocaine and let’s see how many more sexy suggestions can be added to this list.
3 thoughts on “Coronavirus Lock Down for Lovers”
I work as a Regional Sales Manager. Today our inside sales professionals started working from home. Something many of them wanted to do anyway. I was surprised by the large number of people that didn’t want to work from home, those that wanted to remain in the office. Me, I was packed and ready to go with the quickness.
One things for sure about this pandemic and that’s that after couples spending so much time together there will either be a huge increase in babies being born 9 and 10 months from now named Carona or Karona or Karon or Caron……or there will be a large number of divorces by the end of the summer. There’s no in between, it’s gonna be one or the other.
One thing I like about you Karma Eve is that you always seem to be positive no matter what. You’re right, this is an opportunity for people to keep it fresh and get their freak on with their significant other. You know what they say, if you don’t keep the home fire burning, someone else will come along and throw a log on your fire.
Gotta keep it fresh.
Yes, keep it fresh or lose it completely. This is a great opportunity to connect.
I love everyrhing you do