Thank you for sharing your time with me and welcome to Chocolate Cocaine! I am a former erotic spoken word artist and author of Erotic Bloom, a collection of erotic poems and short stories. I am Karma Eve, the Goddess behind Chocolate Cocaine, the blog and the NEW Chocolate Cocaine: The Erotic Bedtime Stories, the podcast.
I’m still tweaking the podcast since I am brand spanking new to the world of recording for my own personal podcast. Bear with me! I am always on the hunt for something new and exciting to share with you for the blog.
For all those who are new, I like to touch on a variety of erotic topics that are fun, educational and entertaining. Feel free to go back to read some of the past post that include the following:
General erotic stories:
- Standing in Your Sexual Truth (which is the Chocolate Cocaine motto)
- 7 Rules to Mistressing
- The Fountain Within: Female Ejaculation
- Orgasmic Meditation or Sex Scam – OM and their members
Highlighting erotic artists:
- Let’s Get Waisted: Waist Beads by Key Thomas
- PassionPoet: The Man, The Erotic Artist
- Amber and Her Toys – Amber Slaughter discusses her online sex toy store
- Brian Dwayne: The Magic Behind the Camera
Erotic black history:
- Zelda Barbour Wyn Valdes –Designer of the Playboy bunny costumes
- Black and Burlesque – The history of black burlesque
- Darine Stern and Jennifer Jackson – 1st black woman on the cover of Playboy & 1st black Playmate
- Lucille Bogan – Blues singer with sexually charged lyrics and songs
I hope you enjoy what you read, and I love hearing from you. If you want to share a personal story, ask for advice, have an idea about a story or know an erotic artist that should be highlighted, send an email to KarmaEve@gmail.com.